Friday, May 28, 2010

plp in spoonful zine!

i mentioned a wee while ago that i was working on a fun little project . . . well i can tell you now that it was for the second-ever issue of the beautiful spoonful zine! so here's my contribution to the mountain goat-inspired 'objects of desire' section . . .














the not-so-lonely goatherd

. . . and i had so much fun with it, i couldn't help creating another one out of this wild and woolly fabric i found, perfect for a hairy little fellow atop an icy mountain . . .

















king of the hill

i can't wait to have my copy in my hands - it's such an inspiring and cosy little publication - a perfect read with a cup of tea in this rainy weather! if you'd like a copy, please visit the spoonful online shop or check out the website for stockists.

2 comments:

  1. that's so heidi, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Pretty little Pins!!!! :)

    I'm so in love with your goatiful little fellows. When I was designing the issue, everywhere I put them they looked soo so cute! DEFINITELY some of my fave goat beauties ;)

    thea.
    xx

    (spoonful)

    ReplyDelete